分享學堂 SHARED
| 電影《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠無法知道下一個是什么味道的。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人有傻福。
3、Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.
若你遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
5、It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
6、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。
7、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
8、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過別人的鞋可以了解很多東西,他們從哪兒來,將要到哪兒去。
11、I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是一個聰明的人,可我知道什么是愛。
12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
13、A promise is a promise.
要信守承諾。
14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我要走,你知道的,我就走。
15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里
16、I am a man of my word.
我是個信守承諾的人。
17、You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何不同。
18、There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那么一點點,其余的都是用來炫耀的。
19、Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
20、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s a selecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.
我不覺得人的心智成熟時越來越寬容,什么都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的東西是什么。而后,做一個簡單的人。